You have 14 days from the date you receive your item(s) to notify us that you wish to return your item(s) or to return your item(s) using this form. This applies to both full price and sale items. If you are notifying us first, you must return your item(s) within 14 days of the notification date. Please ensure your items are returned new, unused and with the labels still attached.
Returning by Post
- Complete the table on your dispatch note and enclose the Returns portion with your item(s)
- Return your items using an international carrier to the following address: Karen Millen Returns, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt Witney, Oxford, UK, OX29 5UT
- Proof of postage should be retained until your refund has been processed
- Please ensure your items are returned new, unused and with the labels still attached
When we receive your returned item(s) we will send you an email confirming the refund has been successful and your card will be credited. If you have paid by e-voucher you will receive an email with a new e-voucher within 7-10 days.
Returning to Store
- Items can be returned within 14 days of receipt to standalone stores in Ireland only. You are unable to return items to a Karen Millen concession in a department store or to outlet stores
- Refunds will be processed within 3 - 5 working days. If you have paid by e-voucher you will receive an email with a new e-voucher within 7-10 days.
Items purchased in a standalone store must be returned to a standalone store in the same country that they were purchased in. Items purchased in a concession must be returned to a concession in the same country that they were purchased in. Items purchased in Belgium cannot be returned to stores outside Belgium.